Master MLM Recruiting Online With 140 Characters or Less
MLM Recruiting with Twitter is too big to ignore. Not only is it used by news agencies and your favorite celebrities, but also bloggers, business owners, network marketers, and increasingly… your friends and colleagues!
Twitter users are people with large social networks, and people with the ability to influence others. Go where your ideal mlm recruits are…
Twitter is the latest Social Networking site to grab everyone’s attention, and it shows no sign of slowing. There are now millions of users, and you can start growing your following immediately.
All marketing relies on an audience. If you have no audience for your message, you might as well not have a message. Twitter is an excellent tool to reach people online. It’s popular, it’s social, and it’s FAST. So much faster than a blog post, and so much quicker than making a video for YouTube. These are both good marketing tasks, but you can’t do them standing in line at the grocery store or when you’re watching a movie.
~ With MLM Recruiting You Must Understand the TWITTER LINGO
Some words you need to know:
* Tweet – a message you post to your profile for everyone to read
* Follower – someone who subscribes to your tweets
* Follow – when you subscribe to someone else’s tweets!
* @reply – when you direct a public tweet at a specific person, like “@arary_mcgowan hello”
~ WHAT SHOULD YOU POST ON TWITTERto Enhance Your MLM Recruiting?
Revealing your personality is more important than anything else. Just like offline mlm recruiting, online is all about “Know, Like and Trust”. If your prospects don’t know you and like you and trust you then they’re not your prospects!
With MLM Recruiting making the connection is vital. Join discussions. Start conversations. People will think you practically the ONLY legitimate Home Business Owner online who can help them. When the time is right they will go to an existing connection – YOU.
Post about your business successes, and attract successful people. Tweet your company news, showing things going from strength to strength.
~ HOW TO FIND TWITTER FOLLOWERS FOR MLM RECRUITING
One of the easiest ways of growing your list of followers is to first follow everyone you wish would follow you back. Most people will follow you back, which grows your list over time. You initiate the connection. Simple.
Here are some ways to find new followers:
* Twitter Search. You can use www.search.twitter.com to search for keywords that people mention in their tweets. This is a great way to find those interested in similar issues to you.
* Find Who Follows Who. Navigate to a user’s profile and you’ll see in the sidebar some small images of who they follow. You’ll also find a link at the top to see everyone who follows them. This is goldmine information! Find someone popular in your niche and follow their followers – instant audience!
* Existing Links. Don’t forget to put a link to your Twitter profile in your email signature, on your blog, and on your Facebook profile, and anywhere else people will see it.
* Automation is critical for MLM Recruiting. There are plenty of Twitter Automation Tools, and the most popular is Tweet Adder (http://www.twitteradders.com/tweet-adder). You tell it who you want to follow, based on keywords or location etc, and it will get to work. It will then keep track of who doesn’t follow you back and unfollow them automatically a week or two later.
Twitter now has over 200 million users… how many of them are perfect for your mlm recruiting?