MLM Blog Really? Now is not the time to be shy or humble. Now is the time to blog about your MLM success! People want to hear about your MLM journey and they want to know about your successes. They even want to know about your failures and how you kept on working to find success!
Your mlm blog is capable of being one of your best MLM recruiting tools, and here’s why: your readers want to know about you. They want to identify with you and they want someone they can look to as a role model. They want someone who will share tips and information and also tell them what to avoid. They want someone who isn’t afraid to put themself out there in public and make a name for themself. If you can do that, you’ll gain readers and subscribers and you’ll grow your business!
Tips For Your MLM Blog
If you haven’t already created your own blog, I highly suggest you do so as soon as possible. If you’ve already created one, I’d like to suggest some things you could share with your readers that will really grab their attention:
- Your “journey to success” story.
- Your advice on what not to do. Don’t be afraid to share the stories of mistakes you’ve made – just share how to avoid or fix the mistakes as well!
- Ten reasons why your opportunity kicks the butts of every other opportunity out there.
- Your tips for developing a strong business plan.
- Your goal setting tips.
- Stories about other successful people – they don’t have to be network marketers, just stories about successful people who reached their goals through hard work and perseverance.
Why Start a MLM Blog
For those of you who are hesitating to start their own mlm blog, I want to share with you some excellent reasons to:
- It’s easy. Even people who are technologically challenged can start a mlm blog!
- You can increase traffic to your website from your mlm blog.
- You can automate your mlm blog posts, meaning that you can write one today, and set it up to post on any date that you choose.
- Google likes blogs!
- You can get backlinks to your blog and increase your page rank.
- More visibility and another excellent way to build your personal brand.
- You can monetize your mlm blog with Adsense and earn some extra money!
- You can sell products (yours or other people’s) through your mlm blog.
- People will subscribe and you’ll have an audience that is just waiting for your next post!
- If you post on a consistent basis, your reader base will increase.
- Readers can post comments, which means they can participate. You can answer comments if you like, creating a sense of trust and friendship.
- You will earn the reputation of being an expert!
I hope I have convinced you to either start a blog or to continue blogging with lots of energy. Blogging is an incredibly powerful way of bringing in more traffic to your MLM website and making those valuable and highly sought after sales and recruits that we all need for success!